Under the leadership of Jeremy L. McKinney, a board-certified immigration law specialist, McKinney Perry & Coalter, PA 's immigration division provides effective and aggressive legal representation in issues related to immigration, asylum and removal, or "deportation."
Members of our staff are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and French.
Se habla español.
Helping You Achieve the American Dream
Our experienced Charlotte immigration lawyers have extensive experience helping clients navigate both the U.S. legal system and the requirements of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). USCIS oversees lawful immigration into the USA and is a part of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- Green cards — Our attorneys will evaluate your situation to determine whether or not you qualify for one of the seven paths to a green card. Most people are familiar with the family- and employment-based options.
- Naturalization — Before applying for naturalization or citizenship, it is extremely important to have a qualified immigration attorney evaluate your eligibility and verify that there are no issues that could result in the loss of your permanent residence.
- Visas — H-1B visas are given to teachers and employees who have been sponsored by an employer and approved to work in the United States. Nonimmigrant visas are provided to a wide range of people, including students, employees and the victims of crimes. The rules governing eligibility are complicated and extensive. Our attorneys will evaluate your eligibility and craft a strategy for immigration that is most suited to your situation.
- Asylum — Individuals in fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, or membership in a political or social group may be eligible for asylum in the United States. Before you apply for asylum, a qualified attorney should evaluate your eligibility and determine whether this is the most effective means of immigration for your situation.
- Removal or deportation — Our firm has extensive experience representing individuals during removal proceedings. Our attorneys are aggressive litigators who zealously fight to protect the rights of clients defending their right to remain in the United States.
Experienced Greensboro Citizenship Lawyer
From our offices in Greensboro, Wilmington and Hendersonville, North Carolina, the attorneys at McKinney Perry & Coalter, PA represents clients throughout both North and South Carolina. Contact us at 336-944-6782 to arrange a consultation.